AS IT IS CORRECT TO BUY THE BENGALESE KITTEN
The Bengal breed of cats is becoming more popular. And this means that sellers of kittens are becoming more and more, and you can buy a pet even on the Internet without much trouble. And if you want to save - even with hands. However, those who own information or have an experience of buying animals, understand that it is better for a thoroughbred cat to contact a nursery than to dubious sellers who blindly pursue fashion. P>
What are nurseries
Nurseries are breeders who have proven and selected producers: males and females. Such establishments are necessarily registered in felinological systems and clubs. Only a nursery with such registration can ensure that breed standards are strictly observed, and buyers of kittens receive 100% "Bengalis". P>
An important advantage of nurseries - they are here to ensure that the kittens are genetically healthy. Like all breeding breeds, Bengal cat breed is subject to a number of genetic diseases. Because it is important that manufacturers are tested for hereditary diseases. In a proven nursery, there are never crossed two carriers mutated genes to avoid getting diseased offspring. The results of genetic studies to the breeder for breeding work are simply necessary. Cats from the nursery always participate in exhibitions and other similar events. If you want to buy an animal ready for different shows and used to the public, then a better place to buy than a nursery is simply not found. P>
Selection process and quality of the nursery
Buying a kitten into a family is an emotional process. Most likely, you some kid immediately like, and one of the animals immediately fall in love with you. However, emotions are not the only thing to be guided in the choice. After all, you get a pet for many years.
What to look for?
1. The content of males and females. To avoid uncontrolled matings, males in the nursery should keep separate from the females. Female can live in groups, but males are better off individually. After all, they get along badly and can fight.
2. Smell and order. There should not be any sharp odors in the nursery. If employees clean the trays in time, the smell will not be "killer". "Bengalis" are very active, they can quickly bring the whole situation into a mess. However, you will be able to accurately distinguish the disorder caused by animals, from chronic inaccuracy.
3. Area of premises. The premises of the nursery must be spacious enough for animals to feel free.
4. Parents of the kitten. Sometimes you can see both your mom and dad. But if the kennel cooperates with other breeders, then, probably, you will show only one of the parents. Be sure to require the results of genetic tests, both male and female!
5. Care of kittens. Kittens should have clean eyes and ears, soft, pleasant, and not stuck together hair. A healthy animal has a clean and slightly moist nose, no bad breath, all the teeth are in place, and the bite is the right one.
6. Characteristic. A properly working breeder always notices the nature of each kitten. You choose an animal for yourself and for your family members, so it is important that the temperament of the "Bengali woman" match. "Take any kitten!" - such an answer is definitely not suitable for you.
And most importantly - if you have any doubts about the breeder or the animal itself, do not buy it better. Do not rush, you will certainly find your Bengal kitten!